Join the BYU Neuroscience Student Association!
- Learning about opportunities to participate in research
- Accessing up-to-date information about internship opportunities, both on and off campus
- Opportunities to work alongside more experienced students and receive informal mentoring
- Enhanced learning through:
- Social Activities
- Service Projects
- Peer-to-peer workshops, newsletters, and activities to help guide the graduate and professional school application process, including how to select a program that is best for you
- Participation in Brain Awareness Week
- Attending Food For Thought activites with Neuroscience Professors
The Neuroscience Club seeks to unite and enrich neuroscience students at BYU through social events, academics, research, and service. The club works with the Neuroscience Center to enhance educational experiences and career opportunities for its members. The club embraces the BYU vision of "a stimulating setting where a commitment to excellent is expected and the full realization of human potential is pursued."
Simply click the button above to pay the membership fee online or visit the Neuroscience Center in S192 ESC. Club fees include a Neuroscience Club T-shirt and are $15 in the fall (includes membership for one whole year) or $10 for a Winter semester membersip only.
- Club President: Ryan DeCook, firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact Us: email@example.com