- Learn about opportunities to participate in neuroscience research
- Access up-to-date information about internship opportunities
- Work alongside experienced students and receive informal mentoring
- Participate in social activities and service projects
- Attend workshops and activities to help choose a graduate or professional program and navigate the application process
- Participate in Brain Awareness Week
- Attend Food For Thought activities with neuroscience professors
The Neuroscience Club seeks to unite and enrich neuroscience students at BYU through social events, academics, research, and service. The club works with the Neuroscience Center to enhance educational experiences and career opportunities for its members. The club embraces the BYU vision of "a stimulating setting where a commitment to excellence is expected and the full realization of human potential is pursued."
Click the button below and pay the membership fee online or visit the Neuroscience Center in S192 ESC.
The club fee is $15 for the entire academic year and includes a club t-shirt and food at club activites.
- Co-Presidents: Ashton Tanner and Morgan Coombs
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email the presidents directly at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to pick up your t-shirt, please schedule an appointment to visit the Neuroscience Center at https://byu-neuroscience.appointlet.com/s/neuroclub-tshirt/byu-neuroscience-center